Our 2024 Valentine’s Dinner & Dance takes place on Friday 9th February and places always sell quickly.
The Valentine evening features a 2 course meal provided by local private chef Dan’s Kitchen. Plus a welcome drink of bubbly on arrival, and dancing to romantic-themed music.
There are three options for your Valentine Dinner & Dance main course so please make sure you select the correct option when booking. These will then be passed directly to the caterer upon number confirmation. If you have any special dietary requirements please choose that option and send us the details.
Menu options are as follows:
- [MEAT] Rib Eye Steak, Horseradish Croquette, Braised Red Cabbage, Jus
- [VEGETARIAN] Crispy Polenta, Beetroot Textures, Goats Cheese BonBon, Pickled Beetroot Puree
- [FISH] Supreme of Hake, Sun-blushed Tomato Potato Cake, Mussell and Samphire Veloute
- Biscoff Cheesecake, Salted Caramel, Vanilla Ice Cream
Tickets for the Valentine Dinner & Dance cost £40 per person and you can book using the option below. To reserve a space for another person you will need to visit the Full Booking System. Our dinner & dances are sell-out events so don’t delay!
The dress code for the event is ‘smart’, and for the Valentine Dinner & Dance a hint of red is always appreciated.
Book 2024 Valentine Dinner & Dance tickets
We look forward to another great evening, and we hope to see you there.
Photos from previous Valentine Events
Below you’ll find a selection of photos from prior Valentine Dinner & Dances. If you want to see more please check out the gallery.
Other Catered Dance Events
Looking further ahead we have the following catered events scheduled for this year:
- Good Friday Afternoon Tea – Friday 29th March
- Spring Dinner & Dance – Friday 10th May
- Summer Dinner & Dance – Friday 9th August
- Winter Dinner & Dance – Friday 8th November
- Christmas Afternoon Tea – Sunday 15th December
You can also book onto these using the booking options above.