Due to the adverse weather conditions, and the fact that it is due to keep on snowing until around 8pm, we have made the decision to cancel tonight’s FitSteps class.

Classes for Wednesday 23rd are scheduled to go ahead as normal, however we will make a judgement in the morning should conditions not improve.